- 1Attract Interest – Attract leads to your websites with great content like ebooks, infographics, research reports, webinars and blog posts.
- 2Capture leads – Encourage leads to sign up to receive your content. Be sure to include opt-in language in your web form
- 3Nurture Prospects – Create a consistent campaign of useful information and offers with automated, personalized follow-up messages.
- 4Convert sales – Turn browsers into buyers with e-commerce tools and a well-defined lead management strategy.
- 5Deliver and satisfy – Fulfill your commitments on time, then provide additional value that surprises and delights customers.
- 6Upsell customers – Develop a long-term Strategy, tactics, products and services to help generate additional sales and recurring revenue over time.
- 7Get referrals – Encourage referrals by encouraging and creating incentives for customers and partners.
It seems too obvious and easy, right? In fact, on the surface there are no “Secrets” in lifecycle marketing, small businesses have known about and practiced these tactics in some form for thousand of years.
The real value of lifecycle marketing derives from integrating the individual building block tactics into a single system- leveraging the interconnectedness and interdependencies of the stages. As the saying goes, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.