8 Reasons Why Your Business Should Utilize Social CRM System
At this point, we’re pretty much aware that the world is changing. Consumers are maximizing their buying options through the internet, specifically social media. Just imagine walking into a store to buy something. You are aware that another store just around the corner is also selling the same product. You wanted to know the distinction between the two, so you immediately reached to your smartphone to research the other store and compare prices and product reviews. While having the opinions and recommendations of a sales associate is convenient, it is also important to hear from actual product users and find out what they have to say.
The Relevance Of Having A Social CRM Software
In a recent study conducted by the global marketing research firm, Nielsen, it was revealed that the second most trusted source of brand information and messaging are coming from online consumer reviews and feedback. The firm also claims that buyers’ trust in online reviews will increase again from 85% to 90% in the next few years. Monitoring these technical changes will keep your competitive edge challenging. Having your marketing CRM Singapore software that will allow you to stay connected with online and social media can give you the competitive advantage you need to stay ahead of the marketing and sales game.
Connecting CRM Software Socially
To convince you even more, here are eight reasons why connecting social CRM system is an absolute must.
- According to Nielsen once again, 61% of consumers read reviews online before deciding if whether or not they will make a purchase. Online reviews can be among the following examples:
- customer testimonials
- positive or negative comments
- peer recommendation
- image shares
- As anonymity fades away, online reviews are growing in relevance and credibility. As the real identity of online buyers starts to come out more through social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, more trust is being placed on online reviews.
- You can respond to questions and comments in real time to make sure you are staying consistent and active in the conversation. WIth integration tools like Social Listening, you can easily manage and monitor what consumers are talking and saying about your brand and products on different social networks.
- Having your marketing CRM software connected with social media will enable you to keep an eye out for your competitors by monitoring what potential buyers are saying about your brand and your products.
- Easily understand purchasing signals and quickly make the corresponding actions to generate potential leads and stay ahead of your competition.
- Customers are starting to value the option of having a two-way conversation with companies. Not only will you be able to give buyers some valuable information about the product they are interested in, but you will also have a much greater ability to listen to your target audience and head what they have to say or react to your brand and your product.
- With a socially connected CRM, you can establish a central location for a company-wide view of each consumer. Doing so helps ensure that questions and concerns are answered consistently and promptly.
- Focusing on customer relationships should always be the number one priority. Successful businesses are aware that having a strong online presence will help them understand more the needs of their customers, along with establishing stronger relationships with them.
Never Underestimate Social Influences
Having a social CRM system is relevant to the success of your marketing online. However, it won’t be enough if your CRM like Infusionsoft CRM is limited and not connected to one of the most influential places on the internet: social media networks. Always stay involved in the online space, especially in social conversations. Stay on top of the competition with a socially connected CRM software provider.